Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How does the ticket process for bin sales work?
A: Tickets are handed out the day before sales on a first-come, first-serve basis. There will be a line, so please respect line placement and await your opportunity to acquire them.
Q: Are your bin prices constant or do they change?
A: Here is how our bin sale prices work:
- Monday 10am-1pm all bin items are $3.00 each. From 2pm-5pm bin prices drop to $2.00 per item.
- Tuesday 10am-4pm - All bin items are $1.00 each. 4pm-6pm - Fill blue bags full of bin items for $5.00 each. (Limit 2 bags).
- Wednesday 10am-5pm - Pallet Sales
- Thursday 10am-5pm - Pallet Sales
- Friday - Closed (Restock)
- Saturday - 9am-6pm - Saturday Super Restock
- Sunday - 9am-4pm - All bin items are $4.00 each.
Q: How long does it take to process orders placed on the online store?
A: 1-2 business days after payment clears.
Q: How are shipping costs calculated?
A: Shipping costs are calculated by total weight (lbs) and the distance from our warehouse to you. The method in which your item(s) are shipped will be determined by efficiency and will the carrier will be one of the following -- FedEx, UPS, or USPS.
Q: Do you sell whole pallets?
A: Yes! Prices start at $250 and upward. Sometimes we have other pallet pricing specials, too, so be sure to check back frequently both here on our website as well as on our Official Facebook Page.
Q: What if my question wasn't answered?!
A: No worries! Select "Contact" from our menu where you can reach out to us directly (You can also reach us by sending us a message on our Official Facebook Page).